INCONNU performance at the Club of Young Artists
17 January 1980
/examining the EGO in a closed space/
THE THEORETICAL STRUCTURE OF THE PERFORMANCE:
The action is made up of 6 trains of thought that are distinct in their techniques and forms but convey a coherent idea.
1. Building an artificial shell around human personality.
2. The EGO’s attempts aimed at breaking out in a closed space.
3. The potential of the personality to transform nature and society.
4. Manipulated solutions to resolve the problem of social existence.
5. The role of modern art in saving human personalities.
6. The rebellion of the individual.
/PERFORMANCE contains all types of connections and reactions of human personality along with all forms of its mutilations and rebellions./