(1) How long have you been making installations?
For 16 years.
(2) Why did you choose to make installations and not anything else?
I didn't choose, it was just there. My Super Ego ordered me to make installations.
(3) What do you think of your own works?
Beautiful / ugly / evil / nice / fateful / phantastic / shameful / crazy / political / non-political / messy.
(4) What do you think the difference is between your own work and other installations?
Radicalness, condition, sense, skill, taste, air, mind.
(5) What do you think of the relationship of traditional artwork and installation?
I hate tradition. Installation is a part of our capitalized life.
(6) What is the size and material of an installation determined by?
(7) Could you mention the installation you consider to be the largest and the smallest one?
The largest is capitalism itself. The smallest is ego by each one.
(8) Is there any object or idea that cannot be installed?
Yes, of course it exists.
(9) How does environment affect the installation of the work?
The installation sometimes cause the environmental hazard.
(11) Do you like making installation for order or at request?
No, I don't like.
(12) What do you think of preserving an installation?
Brake it and burn it or let it be what it is.