(1) How long have you been making installations?
(2) Why did you choose to make installations and not anything else?
Easyer access to public.
(3) What do you think of your own works?
They are good, because they are original.
(4) What do you think the difference is between your own work and other installations?
My works are more specified.
(5) What do you think of the relationship of traditional artwork and installation?
Installation is a modern medium with traditional root.
(6) What is the size and material of an installation determined by?
(7) Could you mention the installation you consider to be the largest and the smallest one?
Cape Canaveral + my notebook.
(8) Is there any object or idea that cannot be installed?
The absence of art.
(9) How does environment affect the installation of the work?
(10) Do you know any fact that restricts the possibilities of installation?
Absence of money.
(11) Do you like making installation for order or at request?
Sometimes, depends on conditions.
(12) What do you think of preserving an installation?
Helpful, useful, expensive.
(13) Can the value of an installation be estimated and how?
By its genuine originality.
(14) How does copyright apply to installations preserved only in documents?
(16) Your questions, if there is any, and your answers to them.
Why do I do this? I want to be famous.