Subject: The Chance Future
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2000 16:21:51 -0500
From: Reid Wood <email@example.com>
To: Artpool <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I would like to propose this as an activity for The Chance Future. This activity can take place from when you receive the message until the end of December 31, 2000. Here is the proposal:
1. Take an area 12” x 12” (it can be on a wall, or it can be some other surface that is movable).
2. Each day walk in an area 2 blocks square (around artpool) and find some material that can be attached (glued or otherwise) to the 12” x 12” surface. Attach it.
3. Once material is attached to the surface have someone else scrape away what they can.
4. Each day repeat these activities.
5. Participants can be artpool workers, or the general public.